We are proud that Simon Gunstone, our English Subject Lead Tutor, was voted Secondary School Teacher of the Year at the 2019 Pearson National Teaching Awards.
Good news! We are still accepting and reviewing Secondary applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
We will answer any emails and acknowledge applications as soon as possible, but please bear with us during this difficult and unpredictable time. We have adapted our processes and the interview process will now take place via video call.
UCAS are working with providers to ensure that the pandemic causes minimal disruption to applications. The UCAS website https://www.ucas.com/ provides updates. Student Finance are still accepting applications as normal.
INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING
Our vision is to produce outstanding teachers who will ensure their students, whatever their starting point, thrive in all aspects of education. Our trainee teachers will value developing the whole person equally to the achievement of academic success.
- Applications for 2020-21 are now open on UCAS.
What can North Wiltshire SCITT offer you?
- A one year full time course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- 60 Masters Credits accredited by Bath Spa University
- School centred training
- Personalised provision
- Subject delivery by experienced practitioners
- School based mentors
- At least 2 school placements
- Experience in at least 2 key stages
- Continued Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) support.