We are proud that Simon Gunstone, our English Subject Lead Tutor, was voted Secondary School Teacher of the Year at the 2019 Pearson National Teaching Awards.
INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING
Good news! We are recruiting as normal for 2021-2022. Applications open on 13 October 2020. Click here to here for more information on how to APPLY
Our vision is to produce outstanding teachers who will ensure their students, whatever their starting point, thrive in all aspects of education. Our trainee teachers will value developing the whole person equally to the achievement of academic success.
What can North Wiltshire SCITT offer you?
- A one year full time course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) delivered by Bath Spa University at North Wiltshire SCITT, Royal Wootton Bassett
- 60 Masters Credits accredited by Bath Spa University
- School centred training
- Personalised provision
- Subject delivery by experienced practitioners
- School based mentors
- At least 2 school placements
- Experience in at least 2 key stages
- Continued Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) support.