INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING
Our vision is to produce outstanding teachers who will ensure their students, whatever their starting point, thrive in all aspects of education. Our trainee teachers will value developing the whole person equally to the achievement of academic success. Applications for 2020-21 are now open on UCAS.
What can North Wiltshire SCITT offer you?
- A one year full time course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- 60 Masters Credits accredited by Bath Spa University
- School centred training
- Personalised provision
- Subject delivery by experienced practitioners
- School based mentors
- At least 2 school placements
- Experience in at least 2 key stages
- Continued Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)