We are proud that Simon Gunstone, our English Subject Lead Tutor, was voted Secondary School Teacher of the Year at the 2019 Pearson National Teaching Awards.
INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING
All of our Primary and Secondary courses are now full for September 2022. However, please do apply in October for our September 2023 courses. We look forward to seeing your applications. You can apply here from mid-October onwards.
We are proud to work with many partnership schools across Swindon and Wiltshire, including those schools within the RWBA Trust.
Our vision is to produce outstanding teachers who will ensure their students, whatever their starting point, thrive in all aspects of education. Our trainee teachers will value developing the whole person equally to the achievement of academic success.
What Can North Wiltshire SCITT Offer You?
- A one academic-year, full time course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A Level 7 Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) delivered by Bath Spa University at North Wiltshire SCITT, Royal Wootton Bassett
- 60 Masters Credits accredited by Bath Spa University
- School centred training
- Personalised provision
- Subject delivery by experienced practitioners
- School based mentors
- At least 2 school placements
- Experience in at least 2 key stages
- We are proud to be an ELCAS Approved Provider. Search Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust